Regional Development and Poverty Reduction Program ( 2004-2005)
Category : Regional Development and Infrastructure Investment
Periods : October 2003 - December 2004
Location : DIY and Central Java
Service Provider : Electrowatt Infra Ltd.
Project Value :
Funding : The World Bank, the Cities Alliance, and SDC
Clients : Government of DIY Province
Consortium Partners : Triple-A Team
Staff Provided : 9 person - Expatriat and Indonesia Expatriat
Background & Objective :
The overall goal of the RDPRP project is to achieve economic growth, poverty reduction, and enhanced infrastructure service delivery based on inter-provincial, inter-municipal, and urban-rural synergies. To realize this goal, RDPRP will assist the provincial and local governments achieve the following objectives.
• Provincial and municipal Triple-A instruments are updated and reviewed, and the results legally anchored and disseminated among all the development stakeholders.
• Programs for institutional reform and investment, which promote urban development in a regional context in view of poverty reduction, are proposed.
• Cross-regional financing plans are prepared for the funding of inter-provincial and inter-municipal investment proposals.
The scope of work of the project is divided into four components, as follows:
1. Updating of Triple A
2. Triple A in Regional Context
3. Dissemination and Application
4. Monitoring and Evaluation
Triple-A in Regional Context
Atlas : Regional, DIY, Kota Yogyakarta, Sleman, Bantul, Kulon Progo, Gunungkidul
Agenda : Regional, DIY, Kota Yogyakarta, Sleman, Bantul, Koridor Perkotaan Kulon Progo, Aglomerasi Perkotaan Wonosari
Aturan Main : Regional, DIY, Kota Yogyakarta, Sleman, Bantul, Koridor Perkotaan Kulon Progo, Aglomerasi Perkotaan Wonosari
If you would like to know more, please contact us or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org